What is UGIVE.ORG?
The Muhammad Ali Center believes that young people have the power to achieve greatness and to improve their communities through service to others. Continuing Muhammad Ali’s legacy of “Giving,” UGIVE.ORG is an innovative program of the Muhammad Ali Center on a mission to catalyze, excite and empower the next generation of volunteers. Through volunteer service opportunities, UGive makes philanthropy relevant to students, guiding them to give their time and talents to build communities. Our goal is to create LIFE-LONG GIVERS! UGIVE has registered users in 22 states. In the tri-state region alone, UGIVE has over 10,000 student users who have already completed over 40,000 hours this past year!
UGIVE provides students:
- FREE access to volunteer opportunities for ALL types of causes that meet their own interests and schedules – all UGIVE posted opportunities are with 501(c)3 nonprofits or schools
- FREE online verified service resume to use for school requirements and college apps
- Opportunity to earn National Jefferson Awards and “Hall of Fame” school status
- Priceless opportunity to connect with like-minded students to serve and change the world!
UGIVE provides schools:
- FREE access to volunteer opportunities for ALL types of non-profits. Opportunities can be qualified to meet each school’s needs – all UGIVE posted opportunities are with 501(c)3 nonprofits or schools
- FREE online reports and verification of students volunteer opportunities and hours
- Opportunity to earn National Jefferson Awards
- FREE school portal to post qualified opportunities, news stories, photos, and feedback
What UGIVE provides Non-Profits:
- FREE access to post volunteer opportunities to attract youth volunteers from schools across the entire region – all UGIVE posted opportunities are with 501(c)3 nonprofits or schools
- FREE online tracking and reporting system to minimize paperwork sent to schools/students and for nonprofits to use for grant-writing purposes
- Opportunity to engage youth in your cause and develop the next generation of givers
For more information, please visit www.ugive.org.